- While travelling by car, sit in the front seat and look straight at the distant scenery.
- Keep you car windows slightly open to allow inflow of fresh air.
- Do not read or browse your phone as it can make you more nauseated.
- Try to divert your mind by talking to fellow travellers.
- Stay away from oily and spicy food before and during the journey.
- Do not drink too much water at one go. Just keep sipping water or lemon or sugar water in intervals.
0 people recommended this post. What about you?